Louise Pape-Haugaard, PhD., Assistant Professor, the Medical Informatics Group, HST, AAU
- In my PhD-thesis I worked on different means to model interoperability in eHealth. Especially, Shared Medication Record was studied during its development and implementation.
- My research expertise takes its departure in my background as a biomedical engineer, and is closely related to analyzing and developing clinical it-systems and data within the systems.
- WWW-technologies for dataintegration in eHealth, which are one of the means when seeking broad interoperability.
- Very Large DataBases, which are the backbone in many clinical it-systems
- Terminologies, which are another mean when seeking semantic interoperability.
For all further information regarding the courses in the School of Medicine and Health I will direct you to Moodle (Sportsscience, Biomedical Engineering and Informatics, Master i Sundhedsinformatik & Klinisk Videnskab og teknologi)
For all further information regarding the courses in the School of Engineering and Science I will direct you to Moodle (Teknoantropologi)
- My office is at Fr. Bajers Vej 7, room C2-205
- Office phone: +45 9940 3704
- Cell phone: +45 2859 8891
- Email lph(at)hst.aau.dk
- Skype: louisepapebilnberg
- Person profile is: vbn
- My publications can be found in publications